Oral Presentation Format
Oral Presentations are 15 minutes including Q&A. Invited Speakers will speak for 20 minutes. Session chairperson will sound a 2-minute alert to indicate to speakers the end of presentation time.
Presenters must upload and test their slides at least one session before their talk to avoid glitches and delay.
MINI ORAL / CASE REPORT - Guidelines
- Presentation is 6 min including Q&A
- Please rehearse your presentation and aim to deliver it in less than 5 min
- Prepare presentation slides (max 5 slides)
- Present in the conference hall (Mesmera)
- Please submit your slides to conference technical personnel at the Secretariat Counter on the presentation day (at least one session before the presentation)
Poster presenters must bring their poster in hard copy to the congress. Accessories to mount the posters will be available at the Registration Desk
All posters will be allocated a number and a hanging space. Each poster will be displayed for the whole duration of conference (5 to 7 Nov). The presenting author(s) should be available at the poster site during session break to answer questions from the judges (date will be announced soon).
Guidelines for Preparation of Posters
- Poster size is 707mm x 1000mm in Portrait orientation
- The title, Names of Author(s) and affiliations should be indicated at the top of the poster
- The lettering of the title should be at least 3cm high. The name of author(s) and their institutional affiliations should be at least 2cm high.
- Text and illustrations on the poster should be readable from a distance of about 1 meter (font size: minimum 20 pt). Use upper and lower case for general content for easy reading.
- Ensure that images used carry correct references. Proper labelling of tables and charts Tables and charts will enhance visibility.